Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Cell Line Development
- Lead the Cell Line Development and coordinate with other scientists/protein engineers.
- Characterize recombinant cell lines used bispecific antibodies and other proteins.
- Utilize cell-based assays and flow cytometry to characterize cells for production.
- Maintain a variety of mammalian cell lines and perform cloning/transfection methods.
Requirements of the Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Cell Line Development:
- Ph.D in life science discipline with 2+ years’ experience or MS with 5+ year’s laboratory experience.
- Must have experience developing and maintaining mammalian cell lines, ideally in process development or manufacturing setting.
- Experience with cell-based assays such as ELISA, Western Blots, SDS PAGE, FACS beneficial.
- Previous experience with antibody production is helpful.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.