Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Clinical Samples
Responsibilities of the Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Clinical Samples:
- Utilizes a broad range of practical techniques in molecular biology and chemistry for sample extractions.
- Run bead separation methods and amplification chemistry assays.
- Summarizes studies in written and/or oral reports for peers and supervisor/manager.
- Optimize processes for clinical samples.
- Maintain and generate reports for regulatory submissions.
- Validate and perform quality investigations and design controls.
- Interface with FDA, CROS and other multi-disciplinary teams.
- Grow into management position of clinical pipeline.
Requirements of the Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Clinical Samples:
- Ph.D in life science related discipline with 2+ years laboratory experience.
- Must have experience in processing clinical specimens and sample extraction.
- Strong background in biochemistry and molecular diagnostics is helpful.
- Experience with FDA, 510(k), and FDA filings.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.