Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Diagnostic Assay Development
- Utilizes a broad range of practical techniques in molecular biology and chemistry to develop assays for diagnostic testing.
- Take lead on experiments and plans.
- Summarizes reports for peers, junior associates, and upper management.
- Maintain knowledge and developments in molecular diagnostics.
- Assist with quality control.
- Provide support for clinical studies.
Requirements of the Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Diagnostic Assay Development:
- Ph.D in life science related discipline with minimum 2+ years working with diagnostic assays.
- Strong molecular and/or biochemistry background.
- Experience with protein purification and protein chemistry is a strong plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.