Scientist/Sr. Scientist, DMPK/ADME
- Manage/lead the scientific, technical, and operational efforts of the DMPK discovery projects.
- Directs internal and external DMPK/ADME activities, including routine studies, troubleshooting, and high throughput screening.
- Working with partnered CROs for tech transfer and transformation studies.
- Be responsible quality and timelines of all DMPK, PKPD, ADME activities within the project teams with respect to in vivo resources.
Requirements of the Scientist/Sr. Scientist, DMPK/ADME:
- MS/PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacokinetics, Drug Metabolism, or a related field with 3+ year experience.
- Strong scientific knowledge of Drug Discovery, DMPK/ADME, biotransformation, transporters, and PKPD.
- Demonstrated expertise in DMPK and ADME biology.
- Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.