Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Immunohistochemistry
Responsibilities of the Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Immunohistochemistry:
- Building immunophenotyping capabilities for gene editing and immunology team.
- Perform immunohistochemistry procedures including: tissue dissection, routine histology, immunohistochemistry, in-situ hybridization (ISH) and image capture of fresh, frozen and paraffin-embedded tissues and cell lines.
- Microscopy image analysis and processing.
Requirements of the Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Immunohistochemistry:
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D in life science related discipline with at least 5 years of professional experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in cellular assays including immunohistochemistry & fluorescence.
- Expertise in standard histological techniques and routine IHC is required.
- Experience working in immunology or gene editing environment is preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.