Scientist/Sr. Scientist – Immunology
Responsibilities of the Scientist/Sr. Scientist – Immunology:
- Provide experimental validation that contributes to conceptualizing, assessing and building new target programs.
- Prioritize and execute experimental plans according to project timelines and needs.
- Independently design, plan and execute in vitro and ex vivo cell-based immunoassays to demonstrate proof of concept and generate.
- Mechanistic understanding of therapeutic candidates.
- Document experiments and communicate results across functional teams.
Requirements of the Scientist/Sr. Scientist – Immunology:
- PhD in immunology, cell and/or cancer biology or a related field.
- At least 3+ years of relevant post-doctoral laboratory experience, including industrial experience.
- Extensive hands-on experience with standard immunological techniques including multi-parameter flow cytometry, cell sorting, immunoassays.
- Experience engineering cells via viral transduction and/or CRISPR editing.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.