Scientist/Sr. Scientist, In Vivo Immunology
- Lead, plan, execute and analyze in vivo pharmacology studies.
- Conduct in vivo and ex vivo studies to evaluate and establish tumor models, efficacy, and biomarker evaluation.
- Provide insights and contribute to project strategies.
- Presentation of results within a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Supervise and mentor junior members of the team.
Requirements of the Scientist/Sr. Scientist, In Vivo Immunology:
- Ph.D in life science related discipline with industry experience, preferably in an Immunology, Cancer, or Immuno-oncology setting.
- Experience with mouse models, hands-on in vivo skills (IV, PO dosing), blood/tissue collection.
- Strong immunoassay background, specifically flow cytometry is a must.
- Ability to follow novel scientific or technological developments, and to implement them in the laboratory.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.