Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Lyophilization Optimization & Development
- Optimize biochemistry assays for lyophilization of diagnostic reagents.
- Validate lyophilization conditions by running amplification experiments.
- Play a supportive role in development of cartridge products.
- Develop processes that are well-documented, robust, and can be transferred for production.
Requirements of the Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Lyophilization Optimization & Development:
- Ph.D in life science related discipline with 2+ years laboratory experience.
- Strong biochemistry assay development and/or optimization background.
- Must have experience with lyophilization methods.
- Experience with microfluidic cartridges and GMP production is a strong plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.