Sr. Scientist, PK/PD Modeling
Responsibilities of the Sr. Scientist, PK/PD Modeling:
- Evaluate the PK/PD modeling of small molecule therapeutics.
- Design, analyze, interpret and report PK and PK/PD in pre-clinical experiments.
- Integrate DMPK data and present to internal teams.
- Assist in pharmacology and discovery studies/strategy.
- Prepare or significantly contribute to the ADME section of IND filings.
- Partner/work with CROs and other outside vendors.
Requirements of the Sr. Scientist, PK/PD Modeling:
- Ph.D in life science related discipline with 1+ year industry experience.
- Experience PK/PD software.
- Experience working in drug discovery environment, preferably in an immunology, cancer, or immune-oncology setting.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.