Scientist, Viral Engineering
Responsibilities of the Scientist, Viral Engineering:
- Develop gene editing platforms for cellular and viral models.
- Utilize molecular methods for quantitative analysis, including flow cytometry and RNA sequencing.
- Collaborate with other scientific teams to contribute to company’s pipeline.
- Engineer systems via both conventional and unconventional methods.
- Mentor/train more junior associates.
Requirements of the Scientist, Viral Engineering:
- Ph.D in life science or engineering related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience working with viral systems and gene editing.
- Displayed experience with mammalian cell culture and other molecular biology techniques.
- Preference will be given to those with previous GMP experience.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.