Scientist, T Cell Biology
Responsibilities of the Scientist, T Cell Biology:
- Use proprietary, flow cytometry-based high-throughput screens to discover novel TCRs, identify novel targets, and evaluate candidate TCRs for potential clinical development.
- Troubleshoot and innovate around large-scale in vitro screening processes.
- Contribute to the verification, deconvolution and follow-up studies of novel TCRs and antigens.
- Help analyze data arising from large-scale screens.
- Use strong reasoning and analytical skills to design experiments, interpret data, and communicate results.
Requirements of the Scientist, T Cell Biology:
- PhD in Immunology, Cell Biology, Pharmacology, or related discipline.
- Demonstrated record of scientific achievement (strong publication and/or patent record).
- Experience isolating PMBCs and T cells; experience with flow cytometry and FACS required.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.