Scientist, T Cell Immunology
Responsibilities of the Scientist, T Cell Immunology:
- Perform in vitro immune assays such tumor cell killing, cytokine production, and T cell proliferation.
- Analyze data and present and group and company meetings.
- Engage and innovate on large-scale in vitro immune cell screening efforts to discover novel TCRs to fuel our therapeutic pipeline.
- Isolate primary T cells and monocytes from blood products and perform cell culture assays.
- Evaluate and nominate candidate TCRs discovered from our screens for preclinical development.
Requirements of the Scientist, T Cell Immunology:
- PhD with 0-2 years of relevant post-doc experience.
- Demonstrated record of scientific achievement (strong publication and/or patent record).
- Must have experience with T Cell Immunology.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.