Scientist – Upstream Process Development (Biologics)
- Conduct scalable cell culture processes to support development and production.
- Lead new product/process transfer.
- Oversee and train development and junior team members.
- Participates in project planning, process updates and contributes to experimental design.
- Ph.D with 2-4 years or BS/MS with 7+ years’ laboratory experience.
- Experience with scale up of CHO cells.
Working knowledge of bioreactors, shake flasks, and other cell culture systems is a must.
- Experience in production scale up, writing SOPs, and product/process transfer.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.