Scientist, Upstream Process Development
Responsibilities of the Scientist, Upstream Process Development:
- Develop protocols of GMP processes for adherent, suspension, and bioreactor cell lines.
- Lead experiments for protein based biologic therapeutics.
- Establish present protocols and learn new technologies.
- Scale up processes to tech transfer.
- Participate in team meetings and present data.
- Mentor and train junior staff.
- Ph.D with 2+ years or BS/MS with 5+ years.
- Displayed experience working with bioreactors and upstream processes with mammalian cell systems.
- Experience with protein, antibody, or other biologics for production is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of upstream scale up and tech transfer.
- GMP experience is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.