Scientist, Viral Production (Downstream)
- Develop purification process for number of viral vectors using various chromatography and filtration techniques.
- Work from bench, to scale up for tech transfer.
- Maintain cell cultures.
- Conduct characterization assays for samples as needed.
- Ph.D with 2+ years or BS/MS with 5+ years.
- Experience purifying viral vectors and maintaining cell lines.
- Preference will be given to those with FPLC.
- GMP experience is highly desired.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.