Scientist, Viral Production (Upstream)
- Develop protocols of GMP processes for adherent, suspension, and bioreactor cell lines.
- Establish present protocols and learn new technologies.
- Provide support for downstream and analytical development groups as needed.
- Scale up processes to tech transfer.
- Participate in team meetings and present data.
- Maintain safe and efficient laboratory space.
- Ph.D with 2+ years or BS/MS with 5+ years.
- Displayed experience working with AAV, lentivirus, or vaccine production.
- Mammalian cell culture.
- Knowledge of upstream scale up process development, and bioreactors.
- GMP experience is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.