Responsibilities of the Scientist:
- Responsible for ligand binding assays, primary cell culture, immunohistochemistry, and fluorescence imaging.
- Will perform assay development for antibody binding and flow cytometry.
- Collaborate with other relevant functional groups and external resources to improve the assays and determination of key parameters to support mechanistic/quantitative system pharmacology modeling and human dose/receptor occupancy prediction of immuno-oncology large molecule preclinical development program.
- Independently analyze, interpret, document and communicate study results to the department and project teams.
- Keep up to date with emerging literature of newly discovered science and technologies in the field and contribute to establish new functional capabilities for the projects.
Requirements of the Scientist:
- MS or PhD in biology, immunology, biochemistry, pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent area.
- Must have experience with FLOW, ligand binding assays, primary cell culture, immunohistochemistry, and fluorescence imaging.
- Knowledge and expertise in molecular and cellular biology, immunology, pharmacology or familiar with new discovery and findings in Immuno-oncology space.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.