Senior Associate Scientist (In Vitro)
Position located in Boston, MA
Responsibilities of the Senior Associate Scientist (In Vitro):
- Will perform multi-color Flow Cytometry and design cell-based assays.
- Work with PBMCs and perform data analysis, assay optimization, helping troubleshoot protocols, and biomarker readouts.
- Perform multicolor flow cytometry experiments to analyze immune cell populations and functional assays.
- Assist with study oversight at CRO’s and ensure project timelines are met.
- Work collaboratively with team members to achieve team goals and support organizational goals.
Requirements of the Senior Associate Scientist (In Vitro):
- BS or MS in Biology or related field with 3+ years industry experience.
- Must have experience with cell based assays and multicolor flow cytometry.
- Experience with luminescence assays required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.