Senior Engineer, Process Development & Manufacturing
Responsibilities of the Senior Engineer, Process Development & Manufacturing:
- Work with Process Development & Manufacturing team to develop cell therapy products.
- Aid in technology transfer to CMO/CRO partners.
- Validate and characterize back end processes.
- Maintain detailed documents and reports.
Requirements of the Senior Engineer, Process Development & Manufacturing:
- BS/MS in life science or engineering related discipline with 3+ years experience in biotech or pharma setting.
- Previous experience with cGMP.
- Familiarity with cGMP and CMO process is a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain technical equipment for cell systems.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.