Senior Principal Research Associate/Scientist – Antibody Discovery
Responsibilities of the Senior Principal Research Associate/Scientist – Antibody Discovery:
- Ensure effective high-throughput application of the yeast display library to discover antibodies for antigens.
- Design and execute antibody discovery campaigns using yeast display.
- Continually work to improve the antibody discovery pipeline to identify antibody regions targeting antigens.
- Design, implement and evaluate new yeast library selection strategies.
- Collect and analyze yeast library selection and screening data.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of strains, libraries, and DNA inventories.
Requirements of the Senior Principal Research Associate/Scientist – Antibody Discovery:
- MS or PhD in cell biology, molecular biology, or a closely related field.
- Must have hands-on experience in library display technologies.
- Must have extensive experience in flow cytometry.
- Must have experience working with yeast expression systems.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.