Senior Project Manager, Medical Device
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager, Medical Device:
- Formulates, organizes and monitors inter-connected projects.
- Ensure proposal deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Plans the execution of projects.
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with client companies.
- Coordinate all aspects of program activities, between the client and company industrial design, engineering, quality, regulatory, testing, documentation, etc.
- Develops and controls deadlines, budgets and activities.
- Applies change, risk and resource management.
- Resolves projects’ higher scope issues.
- Prepares reports for program directors.
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager, Medical Device:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Engineering or Science and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the medical device industry.
- Familiarity with appropriate FDA, QSR, and ISO regulations: design controls, document controls, design verification and validation, hazard analysis techniques, regulatory approval methods, and overall medical device industry knowledge.
- Understanding of Mechanical engineering and manufacturing process.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.