Senior QA Specialist
Responsibilities of the Senior QA Specialist:
- Review Standard operating procedures.
- Oversight of Drug Product and Intermediate disposition.
- Provide QA expertise in the development of quality systems, processes and procedures.
- Review deviations, CAPA and changes controls.
Requirements of the Senior QA Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum, higher education preferred.
- Must have 5+ years of QA experience in a GMP manufacturing environment.
- Experience with global clinical packaging and labeling strongly preferred.
- Exceptional written, oral communication, and organizational skills required.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.