Senior Quality Control Analyst
Responsibilities of the Senior QC Analyst:
- Oversee sampling and storage of QC samples and maintain inventory.
- Perform routine/non-routine testing of in-process, final product, raw material samples in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsible for protocol and report generation, as required.
- Perform sample management such as receipt, inventory, tracking
- Trend data and aid in compilation of trend reports.
- Complete documentation in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment/instruments and systems to ensure compliance.
Requirements of the Senior QC Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry or other life science and at least 1-5 years of relevant industry experience in Quality Control in a Pharmaceutical/Biotech GMP environment.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as to collaborate and communicate effectively and work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Working knowledge of current Good Laboratory Practices.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.