Senior Quality Control Associate
- Review documentation, data for accuracy, consistency and completeness.
- Ensures sample data are documented in a manner that is compliant with GLPs, protocols and SOPs.
- Work on the bench, manage Projects while working with other scientists and collaborating with other departments.
- Study reports, assay validation reports and other documentation in a timely manner to meet project timelines.
- Follow GLPs and internal procedures (SOPS, working practices).
- BS/MS in Chemistry/Biochemistry or related.
- 4+ years’ experience with analytical methods and validation.
- Must have experience with HPLC, qPCR and HCP.
- GMP/cGMP experience strongly desired.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.