Job ID: #9431
Senior Research Associate
Research & Development
Position located in Watertown, MA
Responsibilities of the Senior Research Associate:
- Operate in-house Illumina and Nanopore sequencers.
- Build a variety of NGS libraries and perform DAN/RNA sequencing.
- Improve and perform qPCR and RNA sequencing protocols.
- Demonstrate excellence by troubleshooting issues and maintaining our high standards for quality.
- Be a team player by participating in general laboratory maintenance and other laboratory duties.
Requirements of the Senior Research Associate:
- BS/MS in a relevant field of biological sciences and a minimum of 2+ years of NGS library prep and sequencing experience.
- Must have experience Nanopore or Illumina.
- Must have some experience with molecular techniques (PCR, qPCR, etc.).
- Strong communication skills required.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.