Senior Research Associate, CRISPR
Responsibilities of the Senior Research Associate, CRISPR:
- Work internally with collaborators to advance novel, published and unpublished targets to develop clinical candidates.
- Work with Principal Scientists in the design, execution, and analysis of in vitro cell-based assays utilizing cancer cell lines and primary cells
- Support assay development and execution of company platform, including but not limited to large scale functional genomic screens for hit identification and triaging.
- Contribute effectively to meetings, reports, patents, scientific publications, and company
Requirements of the Senior Research Associate, CRISPR:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in biology, biochemistry or a relevant scientific discipline and 0-4 years experience in industry or academia
- Must have experience with mammalian cell culture and qPCR
- Experience working with CRISPR is a plus but not required
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.