Senior Research Associate, High-throughput Screening
Responsibilities of the Senior Research Associate, High-throughput Screening:
- Execute high throughput multiplexed screening assays and analyze the screening data/identify structure-activity relationships to guide follow-up designs and experiments
- Accurately record and present data to the broad team on a regular basis
- Maintain tissue culture lab and other routinely used equipment
- Brainstorm innovative ideas and collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to advance multiplexed screening workflows, with the ultimate objective of rapidly optimizing and progressing molecules towards the clinic
Requirements of the Senior Research Associate, High-throughput Screening:
- BS or MS in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or related field.
- Must have 2+ years HTS experience
- Experience with liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry instrumentation is preferred.
- Ability to identify and predict opportunities to improve existing workflows, troubleshoot problems, and develop and implement solutions.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.