Senior Research Associate I/II, Cell Based Assays
Responsibilities of the Senior Research Associate I/II, Cell Based Assays:
- Develop, implement and troubleshoot cellular plate based assays in support of research projects.
- Perform cell and molecular biology techniques such as mammalian tissue culture, Western blot, ELISA, and DNA isolation.
- Analyze, summarize, and present experimental results to the project manager and other team members.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to accomplish project goals and milestones.
Requirements of the Senior Research Associate I/II, Cell Based Assays:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 1+ year’s cell based assay experience in an industry setting.
- Prior experience with cancer cells in an oncology or immune-oncology setting.
- Skilled with flow cytometry and ELISA.
- Protein Expression is a plus, but not required.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.