Senior Research Associate, Immunology
Responsibilities of the Senior Research Associate, Immunology:
- Develop mechanism-based in vitro immunological assays to interrogate novel drug target biology and move projects into drug discovery
- Flexibly utilize genetic and pharmacological perturbations to evaluate new candidate drug targets in multiple in vitro assays
- Perform in-depth analyses of immune cells in multiple biological assays
- Effectively interpret data, outline next steps, and present results at team-level and company-level science meetings
Requirements of the Senior Research Associate, Immunology:
- BS or MS with 3+ years of relevant experience in immunology laboratory research with demonstrated abilities in assay development
- Must have experience with multi color flow cytometry and immune cell functional assays.
- Experience with CRISPR is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.