Senior Research Associate, Immunology
Responsibilities of the Senior Research Associate, Immunology:
- Design, execute, and interpret immune cell assays such as cytokine production and T cell proliferation.
- Isolate primary immune cells from blood products such as leukopaks.
- Engineer cancer cell lines to express or knock out target antigen.
- Routine cell line maintenance and inventory maintenance.
- Contribute to IND-enabling studies and IND reports.
- Maintain detailed records of experiments, and present in group and company meetings.
Requirements of the Senior Research Associate, Immunology:
- BS or MS with 2+ years relevant experience
- Proficiency in tissue culture and multi-color flow cytometry is preferred, experience with ELISA and cytotoxicity assays using IncuCyte desired.
- Experience in T cell immunology, understanding of cancer biology and molecular biology a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), ability to work in a matrix environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.