Senior Research Associate, Immunology
Responsibilities of the Senior Research Associate, Immunology:
- Perform cell-based assays to assess the impact of genetic perturbation or small molecule inhibitors on cancer cell proliferation and/or differentiation, as well as effects on immune cells.
- Perform mechanistic studies to characterize the cellular pathways impacted by inhibition of novel metabolic immune targets and identify/validate pathway-based biomarkers.
- Document, analyze, and suggest interpretation of experiments; present results and conclusions in a variety of team settings.
- Maintain good written records of laboratory procedures, results and conclusions.
Requirements of the Senior Research Associate, Immunology:
- BS/MS with 2+ years of industry experience.
- Experience in mammalian and primary cell culture is required.
- Working experience of multi-color flow cytometry.
- Experience in RNA/protein expression assays such as RT-PCR, qPCR, Western blotting and ELISA techniques required.
- Demonstrable ability to think critically and creatively as part of a fast-paced research team.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.