Senior Research Associate, Immunology
- Perform isolation and expansion of primary human cells and PBMCs separation.
- Will perform multicolor flow cytometry, cytotoxicity assays, and multiplex cytokine release assays.
- Plan experiments and work independently and as a part of a cross-functional team.
- Follow new developments and technologies in the field of immuno-oncology.
- BS or MS and 3+ years relevant industry experience.
- Must have experience with primary cell culture and flow cytometry.
- Experience with ELISA is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.