Senior Research Associate, Protein Expression & Molecular Biology
- Maintain cell lines and cell culture equipment for protein production.
- Produce proteins using transient or stable transfection.
- Perform high throughput cloning methods.
- DNA sequence analysis and modification.
- Purify proteins using FPLC/HPLC.
- Contribute to multi-disciplinary teams and present data findings.
Requirements of the Senior Research Associate, Protein Expression & Molecular Biology:
- BS/MS in life science discipline with 2+ years laboratory experience.
- A background in protein expression platforms in mammalian cell lines such as HEK or CHO.
- An understanding of protein purification techniques such as FPLC, HPLC, and gravity drip column.
- Experience with affinity and capture technologies including SEC, IEX, mixed-mode.
- A strong background in molecular biology including DNA isolation/purification and PCR methods.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.