Senior Research Associate, Protein
Responsibilities of the Senior Research Associate, Protein:
- Operate phage display platform for identification of miniproteins using manual and robotic methods
- Prepare samples for sequencing by NGS and/or sanger technique
- Support the generation of miniprotein phage display libraries in E. coli
- Generate and screen maturation phage display libraries to improve affinity, stability and potency of the mini-proteins
- Support the expression and purification of recombinant proteins in E. coli and mammalian cells
- Prepare internal reports, presentations, SOP’s and publications when needed
- Contribute to building a positive, team-oriented biotech culture
Requirements of the Senior Research Associate, Protein:
- MS Biology, Molecular Biology, or related field.
- Must have experience protein expression/purification experience.
- Competency in molecular cloning, bacterial and cell culture, and protein production is required
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.