Senior Research Associate, RNA Downstream Process Development
Responsibilities of the Senior Research Associate, RNA Downstream Process Development:
- Perform laboratory scale operation of oligonucleotide purification through various affinity chromatography columns.
- Prepare buffers and conduct clarification through centrifugation and filtration.
- Utilize affinity column and size exclusion chromatography.
- Perform other bioanalytical assays such as SDS-PAGE, ELISA or Western Blotting to characterize purified antibody.
- May assist in upstream cell development work as needed.
- Assess and contribute to data analysis with partnered CROs.
Requirements of the Senior Research Associate, RNA Downstream Process Development:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 2+ years’ experience working process development environment.
- Experience working with oligonucleotides is preferred, but open to experience with other proteins, antibodies, or biologics.
- Working experience with downstream filtration and purification methods such as chromatography and TFF.
- Mammalian cell culture is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.