Senior Research Associate, Stem Cells
Responsibilities of the Senior Research Associate, Stem Cells:
- Assist in designing, planning, and executing gene editing experiments with primary/stem cells.
- Multicolor flow cytometry and FACS.
- Hematopoietic stem cell isolation/purification, culture and functional characterization.
- Design and clone expression vectors.
- Design and run DNA/RNA purification and quantification assays.
- Assist in the design, planning, and execution of in vivo studies.
Requirements of the Senior Research Associate, Stem Cells:
- BS in biological science or a related discipline, MS is preferred.
- Must have 2+ years experience working with iPSC
- Must have experience with cell-based functional assays including viability/proliferation and cytotoxicity characterization
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.