Senior Sales Manager
Responsibilities of the Senior Sales Manager:
- Capture new accounts and expand target goals.
- Achieve agreed upon quota for all of line of products and services.
- Report to VP of sales.
- Mentor more junior sales associates.
- Technical competency in all of products and services and knowledge of physical chemistry principles.
- Travel to various client sites, both domestic and international.
- Develop internal qualification, calibration, repair and preventive maintenance programs focused on areas of expertise through the development of procedures, training materials and technical support processes.
- Establish and maintain close communication channels with assigned customers to ensure maximum operational visibility.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction pertaining to services provided.
- Support and maintain quality system processes including continuous improvement.
- Follow client quality requirements pertaining to services being provided.
Requirements of the Senior Sales Manager:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in life science discipline, MS/MBA preferred.
- 5+ years in customer facing role.
- Familiarity with UV/Vis spectrophotometry, strong plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.