Senior Scientist, DMPK
*remote flexibility being offered**
Responsibilities of the Senior Scientist, DMPK:
- Assist in design/development and analysis of pharmacokinetic/toxicokinetic, ADME and in vitro studies.
- Profile ADME of drugs, including their permeability, protein/tissue binding, and clearance mechanisms.
- PK-PD modeling and simulation.
- Interpret and present scientific data to enable key decision-making for the projects.
- Work directly with CROs and manage other outside vendors.
- Stay up to date on latest DMPK literature and regulatory requirements.
Requirements of the Senior Scientist, DMPK:
- Ph.D in life science related discipline wit 5+ years experience in an industry environment.
- Experience in advanced DMPK projects for purposed of drug discovery.
- Leadership experience is a plus but not required.
- Understanding of PK/PD/ADME principles, modeling and simulation, and flow processes.
- Previous experience working with external CROs.
- Working knowledge of IND and regulatory submissions is helpful.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.