Job ID: #9405
Senior Scientist (DMPK)
Research & Development
Located in Boston, MA
Responsibilities of the Senior Scientist (DMPK):
- Ensure selection and utilization of appropriate in vitro and or in vivo methods and models to evaluate absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion (ADME), and pharmacokinetic (PK)- related to oligonucleotide therapies.
- Responsible for the analysis, interpretation, integration, and reporting of preclinical DMPK data generated both internally and with external vendors.
- Build and develop quantitative tools to translate PK/PD relationship from preclinical to clinical using modeling and simulation for oligo therapeutics.
- Participate in the management of CROs in the conduct of in vitro/in vivo ADME studies.
- Prepare strategic and scientifically sophisticated ADME strategies that meet regulatory requirements and program goals.
- Author high-quality Regulatory documents including INDs and CTAs filings. Partner with and support Toxicology, Research, Clinical, Regulatory, Project Management, and other departments.
Requirements of the Senior Scientist (DMPK):
- MS or PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or a related field and 5+ years relevant experience.
- In-depth understanding in oligonucleotide bioanalysis, including LC-MS/MS, HRMS, and other platforms.
- Must have experience with WinNonlin and PK data analysis.
- Self-motivation, ability to work independently and excellent organization skills that enable multitasking and working within timelines is required.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.