Senior Scientist – Immunology
Responsibilities of the Senior Scientist, Immunology:
- Lead experiments and contribute to discovery projects by independently designing and developing well-defined mechanistic experiments and projects
- Design, execute, and interpret functional in vitro and ex vivo assays to understand the mechanism-of-action and play an active role in subsequent scientific discussions to drive decisions
- Propose novel projects based on internal results, external partners, and published reports and demonstrate leadership through effective communication of study plans/value, and research results
Requirements of the Senior Scientist, Immunology:
- Ph.D. in Immunology, Biology, or related discipline
- Minimum of 3+ years relevant industry experience.
- Hands on experience with CAR-T, B cells, T cells, macrophages, or immunotherapies including cell culture, immune cell activation/expansion, viral transduction for various types of immune cells.
- Profound skills in multi-color flow cytometry and cell-based assays.
- Strong publication record.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.