Senior Scientist, Neuroscience
Responsibilities of the Senior Scientist, Neuroscience:
- Develop high throughput cell-based and biochemical screening assays
- Perform screening and profiling of neurons
- Conduct experiments including PCR, ELISA, and protein purification
- Accurately record, analyze, and present data to team and company leadership.
Requirements of the Senior Scientist, Neuroscience:
- PhD in Cell Biology, Biochemistry or related field with 1+ years of industry experience
- Proficiency in biochemical and cell-based screening techniques
- Experience within a neuroscience drug discovery setting
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.