Senior Scientist, T-Cell Process Development
- Plan and design cell therapy processes for oncology targets.
- Isolate primary immune cells and T-cells from human samples for immunoassay development.
- Aid in reports for IND filing and documents for CMC and FDA
- Help optimize process development.
- Generate cGMP documentation and SOPs, batch records and other materials to aid in tech transfer.
- Manage timelines and deliverables.
- As the team grows, supervise and mentor junior scientists/associates.
Requirements of the Senior Scientist, T-Cell Process Development:
- Ph.D or MS in life science related discipline.
- Must have a strong immunology background, preferably with cell therapy, T-cells, or other primary immune cells.
- Proficient in immunoassays, particularly flow cytometry and ELISA.
- Previous experience in process development GMP setting is a plus.
- Experience with IND Filing and/or FDA regulatory documentation is helpful.
- Previous experience leading/managing a team with direct reports is helpful but not required.
- Must be ok working in a small startup environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.