Responsibilities of the Senior Scientist:
- Will drive innovative immunology and cell biology research.
- Perform T cell culture, APC differentiation and cryopreservation.
- Develop analytical methods to support process development and clinical trials such as ICS, proliferation, ELISA, cytotoxicity, potency and multi-color flow cytometry assays.
- Develop and optimize assays to support exploratory clinical biomarker discovery.
- Interact with CRO/CMOs for technical advice and review of reports and data.
- Follow new developments and technologies in the field of immuno-oncology.
Requirements of the Senior Scientist:
- PhD in cellular biology/immunology with a minimum of 5 years related biopharmaceutical industry experience.
- Expertise and hands-on experience in mammalian cell culture with specific experience culturing primary T lymphocytes is a requirement.
- Strong background in T cell biology and immunology is required, with background in oncology a plus.
- Ability to perform hands on experiments, research, design, and organize project designs and maintain detailed documentation.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.