- Provide input into the development and review of case report forms (CRFs), edit specifications.
- Contribute to clinical study protocols and clinical study reports.
- Review simple to complex randomization specifications and dummy randomization schemes for data sets containing mock treatment codes.
- Serve as biostatistician on programs of studies or submissions, or on simple to complex individual studies.
- Develop statistical analysis plans and reporting specifications from simple to complex clinical studies.
- MS in statistics with 2+ years relevant work experience or PhD in statistics with no work experience.
- Expertise in SAS programming is a must.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.