Sr. Business Development Executive
Responsibilities of the Sr. Business Development Executive:
- Seeking out and identifying new revenue opportunities at existing and potential clients.
- Selling projects and delivering the custom revenue target.
- Developing and/or elevating new opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
- Following-up with client after project deliverables have been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Providing direction, advice and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams.
- Playing a significant role on account planning and strategy with the ales team.
Requirements of the Sr. Business Development Executive:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, 10+ years experience in pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
- Demonstrable experience in and commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Must have demonstrated experience working with C suite executives.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.