Sr. Cell Culture Engineer
- Develops media and feed formulations, optimizes bioreactor conditions, for AAV production.
- Developing upstream processes, cell transfection, and cloning.
- Perform and optimize work using bioreactors in both adherent and suspension cell platforms.
- Assist in data analysis related to upstream processes and assays and experimental outcomes.
- Performing culture testing and product assessment.
- Assist in manufacturing, next generation, and scale up processes.
Requirements of the Sr. Cell Culture Engineer:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 4+ years’ experience working in upstream process development environment or CDMO.
- Must have experience working with bioreactors.
- Experience working with CHO expression systems or AAV production is a strong plus.
- Must be ok working in startup environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.