Sr. Clinical Laboratory Manager
Responsibilities of the Sr. Clinical Laboratory Manager:
- Support the Clinical Operations team and provide oversight of clinical samples, data transfer, and reconciliation procedures.
- Drive the RFP process and conduct on-site operational visits.
- Review lab manual, kitting requirements, and lab specifications.
- Review clinical study documents (protocols, informed consent, Case Report Forms) for sample handling/collection details.
Requirements of the Sr. Clinical Laboratory Manager:
- BA/BS degree and 5+ years clinical lab management experience.
- Must have experience with clinical data management.
- Must have GCP and/or GLP experience.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.