Sr. Clinical Project Manager
- Identify sites from existing networks, review of literature, clinicaltrials.gov and other sources to participate in the tissue collection protocol.
- Present scientific platform to KOLs and sites to engage them in overall vision and strategy.
- Execute operation activities, including initiating sites, developing protocol, ICF and other clinical documents, managing sample logistics and following up with sites as needed.
- Develop timelines, metrics and key risks for study activities.
- Maintain positive site relationships by ensuring PIs are engaged in scientific and strategic developments of the program.
- Collaborate with Finance to develop an overall study budget, financial forecast and other resource needs.
- Work with the business development team and technology transfer group at sites to develop Master Services Agreements.
- Track contractual obligations with sites and other alliance partners participating in the study.
Requirements of the Sr. Clinical Project Manager:
- Ph.D., MS in Biological sciences with a minimum of 3 years of experience, industry or academia.
- Experience in analysis of preclinical samples for immunologic parameters.
- A strong record of demonstrating analytical reasoning and creative problem-solving skills in a laboratory environment.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including experience writing laboratory SOPs, protocols and reports.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.