Sr. Clinical Sample Manager
Responsibilities of the Sr. Clinical Sample Manager:
- Maintain inventory of critical reagents to support preclinical and exploratory clinical translational assays.
- Identify areas of inefficiency and compliance risk with the critical reagent and sample management processes.
- Contribute to the analysis of bioanalytical assays to support preclinical IND-enabling studies.
- Effectively interface with other scientific groups in bluebird bio to facilitate the success of projects.
Requirements of the Sr. Clinical Sample Manager:
- BS with 5+ years clinical sample management experience.
- Must have experience with bioanalytical methods (qPCR, Flow Cytometry, etc.).
- Experience working in a GxP environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.