Sr. Clinical Scientist
Responsibilities of the Sr. Clinical Scientist:
- Collaborate with the clinical development team on the design and implementation of innovative clinical studies and the review and interpretation of study results.
- Monitor, clean, analyze and review safety and efficacy data to establish the presence or absence of trends and follow up as appropriate.
- Collaborate on, or lead where appropriate, the preparation of clinical study related documents including protocols, charters, statistical summary reports, meeting presentations, publications, and clinical sections of regulatory documents.
- Engage with investigators, site staff, CROs, and site monitors to maintain enthusiasm and support enrollment for ongoing clinical studies.
- Maintain awareness of internal and external developments that could impact the development plan, including attendance at major scientific conferences, participation in competitive intelligence activities, and periodic literature review.
- Provide support for business development activities, such as due diligence and research collaborations.
Requirements of the Sr. Clinical Scientist:
- RN, MS, PhD or PharmD, or equivalent. Advanced degree candidates preferred.
- 5+ years of industry clinical development experience with experience in oncology, immunology and biomarker-driven clinical trials strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience in analysis, interpretation, and presentation of clinical data in order to inform decision making and clinical strategy.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.