Sr. CMC Project Manager
Responsibilities of the Sr. CMC Project Manager:
- Partner closely with CMC function and CDMOs to develop and maintain integrated project plans across several programs.
- Identify and communicate interdependencies and status of critical path activities.
- Track and monitor key milestones and decision points to drive delivery of project objectives.
- Effectively communicate with team members, senior leaders and key stakeholders on the status, objectives, risks, and mitigation plans associated with projects.
Requirements of the Sr. CMC Project Manager:
- BS, MS, or PhD (preferred) and 5+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in cellular therapy is preferred.
- Project management qualification achieved or planned to achieve (i.e. Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent).
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.