Sr. Controls Engineer II/III
Responsibilities of the Sr. Controls Engineer II/III:
- Design and develop new control systems.
- Specify instruments and equipment to meet design requirements.
- Testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems.
- Analyzing data and presenting findings in written reports.
- Working collaboratively with other engineering departments.
- Understand and ensure compliance within the health and safety regulations and quality standards.
- Write computer software and test procedures.
Requirements of the Sr. Controls Engineer II/III:
- BS/MS/Ph.D in Engineering related discipline, with a strong background in electrical engineering.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience with controls systems.
- Experience with AC/DC and DC/DC power conversion and software controls.
- Preference will be given to those with medical device or robotics experience, but candidates must have experience working in an environment with safety regulations.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.