Sr. Director/VP, Target Drug Discovery
Responsibilities of the Sr. Director/VP, Target Drug Discovery:
- Responsible for managing all phases of drug discovery team ensuring company strategies are implemented and company goals are achieved.
- Provide expertise in areas of design, implementation and analysis in vitro, ex vivo, target identification studies.
- Responsible for reviewing pre-clinical data.
- Provide hands-on technical execution of studies if required.
- Oversee study planning, initiation, and study-closure processes.
- Act as key point of contact and facilitate communication.
- Maintain familiarity with current literature and trends.
Requirements of the Sr. Director/VP, Target Drug Discovery:
- PhD in biomedical science or a related discipline.
- Requires significant experience in oncology-related drug discovery studies, preferably small molecules.
- Strong understanding of oncology target biology and cell biology approaches to drug discovery.
- High level of organizational, time management skills, and ability to multi-task with a high degree of professionalism in a small start up atmosphere.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.