Sr. Manager, Business Development
Responsibilities of the Sr. Manager, Business Development:
- Build, track, and maintain business development funnel of opportunities.
- Optimizing the success of the pipeline by helping create and communicate the vision, strategy, company capabilities and key initiatives to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in positioning of company assets and the overall corporate strategy by collaborating with the CSO, R&D team and executive team to bring together market insights with the organically derived scientific strategies.
- Assist in identifying prospective partners/deal opportunities by monitoring the competitive landscape, particularly in the immuno-oncology space, and leveraging these insights.
- Screening assets, mechanisms, therapeutic areas and companies for transaction opportunities and leading the due diligence activities for both buy- and sell-side transactions.
- Creating compelling strategic and commercial justifications of recommended deals including detailed financial models and competitive analyses.
Requirements of the Sr. Manager, Business Development:
- PhD and 3+ years of relevant biotech/pharma industry experience preferably in a corporate strategy or business development role.
- Demonstrated track record of negotiating and closing a wide range of business agreements including partnership, joint ventures, licensing agreements, co-promotions, strategic alliances and other types of corporate (Provide Deal Sheet).
- Understand the antibody drug development landscape.
- Strong business and financial acumen with the ability to evaluate deals.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.